" ALL WOUNDS ARE NOT VISIABLE"
In order to better serve our People, our Country, our State and our Local
communities, we do hereby commit ourselves to the principles of American
limited constitutional democracy, to the avocation of US military service
veterans' rights, education, civil rights and socio-economic opportunity.
CHAPTER GOAL: To serve and honor veterans and their families
1. To provide outreach activities to veterans and their families.
2. To express tribute and honor to our fallen soldiers.
3. To advocate for the rights and benefits of our military service veterans.
1. Record of outreach activities to our veterans and their families.
2. Communication of legislative activities for the benefit of our veterans.
For more information regarding veterans committee contact State - Vice Commander Jerry Duran